Waldorf Astoria Cancun
WALDORF 1 (UP TO 30 GUESTS)
Minister. Sand ceremony. Wedding Arch. Set up with chairs. Sound system with mic. Bridal bouquet. Groom’s boutonniere. Steam service for bride’s gown and groom wedding outfit. Room amenity with one bottled of sparkling wine. Dedicated wedding specialist.
Price: $2,590 USD, plus taxes
WALDORF 2 (UP TO 30 GUESTS)
Minister. Sand ceremony. Wedding Arch. Set up up with chairs, Sound system with mic. Sun salutation ceremony for the couple. Bridal bouquet. Groom’s boutonniere. Steam service for bride’s gown and groom wedding outfit. Room amenity with one bottled of sparkling wine. Special breakfast at the next wedding day. Wedding cake. Late check-out until 3:00 pm. Dedicated wedding specialist. 500 USD credit for spa services.
Price: $3,995 USD, plus taxes
$650 - $1,000
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Wedding Pavillion: 100 (ceremony)
- Waldorf Terrace: 100 (cocktail), 80 (banquet)
- Waldorf Ballroom: 160 (cocktail), 120 (banquet)
- Beach: 120 (cocktail), 80 (banquet), 120 (ceremony)
In-House Wedding Services
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Day of event coordinator available
- Decor - some restrictions apply
- Event can be moved for late-night partying
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Florist in-house
- Furniture rental package available
- Included in the venue space: basic linen
- Included in the venue space: chairs
- Included in the venue space: china
- Included in the venue space: flatware
- Included in the venue space: glassware
- Included in the venue space: round dinner tables
- Lighting - must be rented from in-house
- Menu printing
- Music cut-off time: 10:00 pm
- Outside alcohol corkage fee: $25+ per bottle
- Outside catering fee: $25+ per person
- Real candle flame allowed
- Sufficient restrooms for maximum guest capacity
- Valet parking for events: quote based on guarantee
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: Beach - $1,500+; Weddings Pavilion - $2,500+; Waldorf Terrace - $2,000+; Waldorf Ballroom - $6,000+
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
- Wedding packages available - see details in description
- Wedding planner required
- Weddings require: minimum of 10 rooms for 3 nights
Wedaways Special Amenity
- $100 Hotel credit.
- $60 for daily breakfast for 2.
- Complimentary wifi.
- Early check-in/late check-out- based on availability.
- Upgrade based on availability.
- Welcome amenity.
- Virtuoso amenities - not applicable to room blocks.
What We Love
100-acre private beach
Sun salutation ceremonies
This regal open-flame grill is inspired by the sight of live fire and the scent of salt-kissed cool ocean air. Dedicated to the delicate art of seafood preparation, the entire experience is grounded by an energetic open kitchen. Each dish incorporates an element of smoke, char, or fire – some subtle, others more overt. From bountiful raw bar presentations to whole fish grilled for two, this convivial evening restaurant celebrates the beauty of the sea and the power of flame.
Inspired by outdoor Mexican cantina cooking, Ja’o celebrates time-honored traditional techniques and recipes. Blurring boundaries between indoors and outside, this high-energy, vibrant space connects notions of relaxed luxury with timeless al fresco cooking. An expansive selection of boutique agave spirits informs the cocktail program, complemented by local beer, refreshing wines, and a full bar.
In the morning, the kitchen offers a relaxed, comfortable, and revitalizing breakfast that changes regularly. Later, it showcases the beauty of hyper-seasonal ingredients, unique products, and the small-scale producers who represent the best that the food system has to offer. Complemented by a thoughtful beverage program that ranges from organic wine to fresh cocktails, this revitalizing and convivial space creates lasting memories and beautiful culinary moments.
Peacock Alley is a grand place of convergence. Borrowing from its New York predecessor, this Cancún iteration celebrates the space’s long and storied heritage as a natural gathering place, but adapted to this light, tropical, and unencumbered setting within the mangroves.
Open from mid-morning through sundown, the focus of the space is on health-forward and revitalizing cuisine. The menu highlights fresh ingredients and light but flavorful dishes – perfect for al fresco poolside dining. Inventive cocktails and pressed juices will feature fresh fruits, herbs, and citrus.
- Ocean Front King Bed Guestroom
- Ocean Front 2 Queen Bed Guestroom
- Deluxe Ocean Front King Bed Guestroom
- Deluxe Ocean Front 2 Queen Bed Guestroom
- Ocean Front Swim Up King Guestroom
- Ocean Front Swim Up 2 Queen Bed Guestroom
- Ocean Front Suite King Bed
- Deluxe Ocean Front Suite King Bed
- Ocean Front Master Corner Suite King Bed
- Ocean Front Swim Up Master Corner Suite
- Ocean Front 1 Bedroom Presidential Suite
In your room
- Complimentary wi-fi
- En-suite bathroom
- Bicycles on property
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Handicap access
- 24-hour room service
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- 10 miles / 17.2 km / 20 min drive from Cancún International Airport (CUN)