Washington, DC, United States
Waldorf Astoria Washington DC
Read MoreRead Less
Nestled between The White House and the United States Capitol sits the mighty Waldorf Astoria Washington DC. The historic hotel kept its grandeur from its days as the iconic Old Post Office and gave it an elegant twist. With unparalleled city views, a fabulous luxury spa, and unforgettable experiences, Waldorf Astoria Washington DC is the place to make your dreams come true!
Celebrate YOUR special day in the home of D.C.’s most consequential events. There’s a venue for every bride! The Presidential Ballroom (13,200 square feet) is synonymous with opulence, with its 22-foot ceiling, crystal chandeliers, arched mirrors, gold leaf, and a sophisticated ivory palette. The Lincoln Library (2,950 square feet) is a stately venue with dark wooden paneling and gold chandeliers. Finally, if you’re looking for beauty and elegance, look no further than the Franklin Study (2,800 square feet) with an ivory palette and cherry blossom theme.
$450 - $35,000
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Presidental Ballroom pre-function: 400 (cocktail)
- Presidential Ballroom: 1,500 (cocktail), 600 (banquet), 400 (ceremony)
- Lincoln Library: 150 (cocktail), 150 (banquet), 120 (ceremony)
- Franklin Study: 120 (cocktail), 120 (banquet), 100 (ceremony)
In-House Wedding Services
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee
- Bespoke services only - no packages available
- Catering on-site
- Dance floor
- Day of event coordinator available
- Decor - some restrictions apply
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- F&B minimum spend: $75,000 plus service charge & tax
- Included in the venue space: china
- Included in the venue space: cocktail tables
- Included in the venue space: flatware
- Included in the venue space: glassware
- Included in the venue space: gold Chiavari chairs
- Included in the venue space: highboy tables
- Included in the venue space: ivory Italian linens
- Included in the venue space: round and rectangular dining tables
- Music cut-off time: 1:00 am
- No outside catering allowed
- Real candle flame allowed
- Required to use venue's alcohol
- Sufficient restrooms for maximum guest capacity
- Valet parking for events: complimentary unless otherwise indicated
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: please inquire for details
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
- Wedding planner required
Unwind at the luxury spa...
Witness breathtaking city views from the observation deck...
Enjoy a romantic dinner experience in The Bazaar...
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Complimentary guestroom upgrade, subject to availability.
What We Love
Fabulous luxury spa
Views from the observatory deck
The Bazaar by José Andrés
American classics redefined, inspired by the capital city's rich history.
In your room
- Turndown service
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Handicap access
- Spa & spa services
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour room service
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Onsite laundry
- Shoe shining
- 3.9 miles / 6.3 km / 10 min drive from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
Highlights of the area
Interested in this property?