Zadun, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
Welcome to Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve where a distinctive experience awaits you. Allow your guests to be seduced by San José del Cabo. The destination’s breathtaking coastline and rich culture, where desert and ocean collide, are guaranteed to make your celebrations unforgettable. Host your magical moment among sandy beaches, alfresco spaces, gardens, and wondrous views —as nature bears witness to your lavish gatherings.
In a world that has changed so much as of late, you and your guests will step in front of the ocean’s gaze and escape into a place like no other. Experience the finest gastronomy and mixology through our artisan creations, perfectly suited for your special day or event. The banquet menu will be customized to your preferences. Created exclusively with innovative and organic cuisine, our expert Culinary Team will offer you extensive options. To guarantee an unforgettable experience, Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve draws you in with beautiful presentations, elegant décor, and the finest personal service known the world over.
$105 USD per person
$800 - $4,000
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Ball Room: Standing 160, Seated 80
- Ball room terrace: Standing 150, Seated 80
- Garden: Standing 250, Seated 200
- Beach: Standing 1000, Seated 500
- El Huerto (The Farm): Standing 40, Seated 20
- Grand Reserve (Presidential 5 bedroom villa): Standing 120, Seated 40 (plated), 80 (buffet)
In-House Wedding Services
- Catering on-site.
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee.
- Menu printing.
- Outside alcohol corkage fee.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Wedding cake - Pastry Chef on-site.
- Day of Event Coordinator available.
- Decor - some restrictions apply.
- Florist in-house.
- Furniture rental package available.
- Lighting - can be rented.
- Real candle flame allowed.
- dependent on size and group of venue.
- Wedding packages available.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Event can be moved for late-night partying.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required.
- Getaway car can be rented.
- Marquee / tent available to rent.
- Music cut off time 10:00 pm.
- Sound system hook-up available.
- Valet parking for events (complimentary unless otherwise indicated).
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue space fee: Please inquire for details.
- Wedding/Event Planning available on-site.
- Wedding buyout requirement: 100 out of 115 rooms with three night minimum stay.
- Weddings require 10 rooms per 2 nights minimum.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Virtuoso amenities for individual bookings.
Latin American grill and warm sunset tones are the inspiration for Humo. Delight your palate with this authentic and refined restaurant, offering a wide global selection of wines to complement your experience.
A magical combination of authentic street food delicacies during the day and a more elaborated and innovative approach to Mexican cuisine at night. This unique experience is inspired by Mexican culture and tradition.
Enjoy an exotic selection of ceviches and cocktails carefully created by our mixologists. Adults only.
Delight your senses with exquisitely handcrafted cocktails in this lovely agave bar.
- Ocean View Plunge Pool Room Upper or Ground Floor
- Ocean View or Ocean Front Family Room
- Cortes Ocean View or Beachfront
- One Bedroom Suite
- Cortes Ocean View or Beachfront Family Suite
- Zadún 2 bedroom suite
- Grand Reserve Villa
- Bicycles on property
- Free guest parking
- Handicap access
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfers included
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Pet friendly
- 25 miles / 40 km / Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)