Waldorf Astoria Park City
At the base of Park City Mountain Resort, you will find the eclectic Waldorf Astoria Park City. The hotel offers an ideal setting for an unforgettable luxury mountain destination wedding or honeymoon. The resort’s authentic sense of place is reflected throughout the property, from its distinct design aesthetic and locally inspired food & beverage scene to its custom amenities, services, and an array of signature experiences. In the guest rooms and suites, you will find custom furnishings and top-of-the-line kitchens. Moreover, from your room you’ll witness the spectacular views of the ski slopes and picturesque Wasatch Mountains.
Integral to the guest experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City is its 16,000-square-foot spa as well as the resort’s signature restaurant and bar, Powder. Waldorf Astoria Park City offers various outdoor and indoor wedding venues (ceremony and reception), perfect for a magical mountain celebration! Additionally, the hotel features an expansive outdoor patio with fire pits, a heated pool, and Jacuzzis.
$350 - $2,000
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Grand Lobby: 60 (ceremony)
- Grand Lawn: 200 (banquet), 200 (ceremony)
- Presidential Suite: 72 (banquet), 72 (ceremony)
- Frostwood & Wine Room: 90 (banquet)
In-House Wedding Services
- Additional fee for outside catering.
- Alcohol provided for an additional fee.
- Back up plan for inclement weather provided.
- Catering on-site.
- Day of Event Coordinator available.
- Event space floor plans / diagrams provided.
- Furniture rental package available.
- Ivory or white floor length linens
- Lighting - can be rented.
- Menu printing.
- Music cut off time 10:00 pm.
- Outside alcohol corkage fee.
- Outside kosher catering allowed.
- Round dinner tables.
- Sufficient restrooms for maximum guest capacity.
- Valet parking: $15.00 per car.
- Vendor referrals provided.
- Venue Space Fees: Presidential Suite - $2,500; Grand Lobby - $5,000; Grand Lawn - $5,000.
- Wedding Packages Available.
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Complimentary welcome cocktail.
- Virtuoso amenities - not applicable to room blocks.
What We Love
Stunning Mountain Views
Luxurious Culinary Experience
Powder serves new American fare & craft cocktails.
- Standard King or Standard Double Queen
- King Junior
- One Bedroom Suite
- Two Bedroom Suite
- Three Bedroom Suite
- Four Bedroom Suite
In your room
- En-suite bathroom
- Mini Bar
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fitness center
- Ski rentals
- SPA/SPA services
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour room service
- Cooking classes
- Pet friendly
- 36 miles / 58 km / 40 min drive from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)