Chablé Yucatan Resort & Spa
Chablé Resort & Spa is a gorgeous Mexico destination wedding resort located in the middle of the Mayan Jungle. Lush gardens, the Oasis Pool area, and the famed Ixi’im Restaurant set the stage for destination wedding ceremonies and wedding receptions. Stand hand in hand and celebrate your vows on a property that blends hacienda with the hotel, featuring all the modern amenities that will give you and your guests the greatest comfort.
Wedaways team of expert wedding planners can help plan your Mexican adventure, ensuring that all you need to do it show up and be ready to party! Guests and your bridal party can arrive early and relax in the world-renowned Chablé Spa. Enjoy a Mayan Herbal Compress Treatment or a Temazcal Experience with your bridesmaids. The guys love it, too! Finish the day with a rehearsal dinner under the stars, or a family bbq before the “Big Day”.
The entire family will love escaping away for a Mexico Destination wedding in this luxurious resort. Chablé Resort & Spa has been named the #1 hotel in Eastern Mexico by Conde Nast Readers Choice and was recently awarded the best spa in Mexico, Caribbean, and Latin America by the Spa Awards.
Chablé sets the stage for wedding photos with gorgeous original ancient arches, the Cenote at the spa, and the marvelous gardens. The colonial hacienda architecture is the perfect backdrop for photos you’ll enjoy for a lifetime. Following the ceremony, enjoy fine dining using all local produce with your wedding party and watch as the sun sets over the soaring ceiba trees.
For honeymoon travelers, Chablé Resort & Spa is the ideal romantic getaway. The following day or two after your “I, do’s” enjoy a couple’s treatment in one of the double massage cabins or spa suites with your new spouse. You’ll love your escape from crowded beaches and enjoy a relaxing oasis as you celebrate your first days as a married couple.
$792 - $1,100
Open Year Round
Wedding Spaces and Capacities
- Chapel: 15 (seated)
- Main Garden: 250 (seated)
- Tamarind Tree Garden: 100 (seated)
- Ki'ol Restaurant: 80 (seated) including outdoor terrace
- Ixi'im Restaurant: 60 (seated)
- Garden of the Lantern Tree: 40 (seated)
In-House Wedding Services
- Back-up plan for inclement weather provided
- Basic catering service items included
- Catering on-site
- Event space floor plans/diagrams provided
- Fireworks allowed - permit may be required
- Getaway car can be rented (advance booking required)
- Menu printing
- Music cut-off time: 3:00 am
- Outside kosher catering allowed
- Real candle flame allowed
- Some basic lighting available
- Valet parking fees apply - please inquire for details
- Vendor referrals provided
- Venue space fee: please inquire for details
- Wedding cake - pastry Chef on-site
Wedaways Special Amenity
- Complimentary 2-hour treatment at SPA for the wedding couple.
What We Love
Gorgeous architecture and decor
The Chablé Spa
Impressive wine cellar and collection of craft tequilas
Gourmet open terrace by the side of Oasis Pool. It features International and healthy cuisine.
Mexican fine dining open only for lunch and dinner. Farm to table concept, with on site sourced ingredients from the Mayan Gardens.
Features healthy food only. Vegetarian, lactose free, gluten free alternatives available along with a selection of juices and teas.
- Presidential Villa
- Royal Villa
In your room
- Cable TV
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Turndown service
- Wake-up call
- Banquet facilities
- Bar/cocktail lounge
- Bicycles on property
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Free guest parking
- Free parking on site
- Handicap access
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside dining
- Spa & spa services
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer included
- Babysitting service
- Cooking classes
- Currency exchange
- Room service
- Security cameras
- 30 minutes / 21 miles drive from Merida International Airport (MID)